This Monday, February 17, visit Toronto’s Waterfront for some great Family Day fun!
WOOFJOCKS CANINE ALL STARS @ PAWSWAY – 11:30am / 1pm / 2:30pm / 4pm
FREE ADMISSION AND ACTIVITIES @ MUSEUM OF INUIT ART – 10am – 6pm
FREE CRAFTS @ QUEEN’S QUAY TERMINAL – 12pm – 4pm
WINTER WARM-UP RETURNS – 10am – 6pm
- Indian Roti House – 256 Queens Quay W. (east of Rees Street)
- Iron Rose Tea Gallery – 228 Queens Quay W. (Suite #9 – entrance on Simcoe Street)
- Lick It Gelato – 250A Queens Quay W. (east of Rees Street)
- Music Garden Cafe – 466 Queens Quay W. (west of Spadina)
- Rabba Fine Foods – 252 Queens Quay W. (east of Rees Street)
- RBC Insurance & Sobeys – 207 Queens Quay W. (Queen’s Quay Terminal – west of York Street)
- The Wine Shop – 228 Queens Quay W. (at Simcoe Street) * Samples will be offered after 11am and must be consumed inside the store as per legal restrictions.
- Williams Fresh Cafe – 245 Queens Quay West (east of Rees Street)
Here’s some great Family Day coverage in On the Go Magazine and today’s Toronto Sun!